Sunday 3 December 2006

Here We Are Then

Hello all!

Thanks for coming to look at my blog. In the next few days, I'm going to start posting about preparations for the World Social Forum, which I'll be attending in Nairobi in January. The main point of this blog - at least to begin with - is to report back the events of the Forum (or at least, as much of it as I get to see) to interested people who can't make it there themselves.

I'm not a journalist, or someone with a particular agenda to push. I'm an environmental and social activist looking to find out more about the different national and global movements that will be converging at the Forum, and to get a better idea of what we in the UK (or elsewhere in the world) should be doing to support their struggles.

I may also post other things up here from time to time, but I'll make sure everything's clearly labelled so that if you're mainly interested in the WSF then you can find the relevant stuff without having to read any late-night ramblings about what sort of jam is the best, or whatever.

For anyone not interested in the WSF, I'll make sure to put up plenty of pictures of me wearing funny hats.

Have fun everyone,

Danny


1 comment:

Bom said...

IT is! It's Danny and he's in a silly hat, I'll miss the old old e-mails they gave me 3 months reading at a time but I'll look forward to more photos :)